Creating walkable, urban, human-centered neighborhoods in the Granary District.
919 Gale Street
Large Eco Friendly Townhouse Apt- One Bed/One Bath $800
Completely remodeled architectural gem with all the amenities and a huge outdoor space. Located on a quiet mixed-use street in Downtown Salt Lake City’s up and coming Granary District.
Great transportation- walk or bike to anywhere downtown. Less than 5 minutes walk to TRAX or the freeway entrance for easy commuting. Close to restaurants, bars, bakeries, coffee shops, music venues, parks, etc. If you’ve been searching for an eco-friendly urban home with some character- you’ve found it!
Some of the features include:
- Open floor plan
- Washer and Dryer
- Big Windows- south facing for great light
- Exposed Brick walls
- Large walk-in closets (Lots of storage)
- Energy Efficient windows and appliances
- Large Built in Bookshelf
- Ceiling Fans
- Great Neighbors
- Free Street Parking
- Amazing backyard for entertaining, gardening, relaxing- maintenance free
- Bustling neighborhood during the day and quiet in the evenings
- 1909 building with great architectural details
- High ceilings
Available November 1, 2012
$800/month for one year lease or $775 for two year lease-- save $600!
Tenant responsible for gas and electric bills
No dogs (no exceptions), no indoor smoking
$25 application fee/credit check
Please call or text Shannon 801-201-5312 to see the apartment